At Atlas we understand the importance of being connected, so we have developed a full range of business network solutions that will increase agility and performance for your organisation.
From straightforward broadband that keeps your business running, through to complex networks for Internet driven businesses such as design studios and production companies.
We also supply public Wi-Fi services to a number of local councils as well as providing connectivity at major events across Belfast, including events at the Titanic Exhibition Centre and during the annual Balmoral Show.
Our Connect range includes:
- BroadbandConnect - Fibre to the Cabinet (FTTC) & ADSL services for low cost business Broadband.
- DedicatedConnect - Need your own dedicated, leased line Internet access with high grade Service Level Agreements? Then DedicatedConnect is for you.
- SecureConnect - Connect your people and site locations via secure private connections for greater control of operations.
- AirConnect – High-speed business Broadband without the wires, AirConnect gives you speed & resilience without the costs of a leased line. Atlas can now offer a special bundle price for new AirConnect customers who qualify under the Better Broadband Scheme. Click here to find out more.
- EdgeConnect - Our EdgeConnect product is a Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) solution designed to better align your network to changes in the way people access business data and applications.
As we own and operate our own fibre networks and infrastructure, this allows us to be more flexible, ensuring you get a solution that fits your business needs. By not re-selling third party products, you know you’re not just getting a “one size fits all” package.
Click below to arrange a complimentary survey of your current network needs, to help you decide which product is best suited for you.