New Business Lead Generators
Due to continued expansion and a number of significant new contracts we are now recruiting!
The New Business Lead Generators post offers an opportunity to take the next step in your career for those who have proven success within a telesales/telemarketing environment or driven individuals who want to take their first step in sales.
The successful candidate will be a proven self-starter with the ability to manage the lead generation process from end to end.
Atlas Communications, Northern Ireland's largest independent telecommunications specialist, celebrated its 40th anniversary this year. The business has grown from strength to strength providing bespoke flexible and innovative IT and telecommunications solutions to a wide variety of public and private sector business across the province.
A local company with an established reputation for delivering quality services & support, Atlas Communications offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a small company environment but with the services to compete with industry giants.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Achieve a minimum targeted activity on a Weekly & monthly basis
- Generating new business opportunities (leads) to support new business growth targets for our successful account executive team.
- Ownership of the sales pipeline up until meeting booked and negotiation starts
- Work very closely with Sales/Account Executives to close deals
- Testing, gathering feedback, and iterating on how we approach the market with our newly updated offerings
- Identify new market verticals through research
- Level up your competencies & expertise in everything related to sales and business lead generation
- Map and engage prospective accounts’ organisational structure, people and existing technologies
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure we are building out pipeline
- Engage in meaningful discussion with high-level executives, handling objections as needed
- Contribute to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and prospect messaging
- Documenting plans, activities and opportunities accurately in the CRM system
- Use your good-natured wit and charm to build relationships, break through the noise, and engage prospect
- Driven and determined to over achieve against targets and objectives
- At least 2 years’ experience of sales including generation of new business
- At least one year of successful outbound sales & lead generation for new business in the business-to-business marketplace
- Ability to act as a ‘hunter’ with proof of new business results delivered to date
- Likes learning and wishes to build a career in sales
- Ability to prioritise potential customers within a large and competitive market
- Enjoys developing relationships and learning more through professional questioning
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Don’t have the lead generator experience? If you are driven and can relate your experience & learning to this role, we still want to hear from you. Tell us why you could achieve success in this post.