Field Sales Executives
Due to continued expansion and a number of significant new contracts we are now recruiting!
The Field Sales Executive post offers an opportunity to take the next step in your career for those who have proven success in selling telecoms, IT or data network services.
The successful candidate will be a proven self-starter with the ability to manage the sales process from end to end, from first contact through to completion and ongoing management upselling & cross selling. Prospecting opportunities whether with existing customers or new prospects from a standing start is a must have skill.
Atlas Communications, Northern Ireland's largest independent telecommunications specialist, celebrated its 40th anniversary this year. The business has grown from strength to strength providing bespoke flexible and innovative IT and telecommunications solutions to a wide variety of public and private sector business across the province.
A local company with an established reputation for delivering quality services & support, Atlas Communications offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to work in a small company environment but with the services to compete with industry giants.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- To actively seek out new business, self-generate and close opportunities for Atlas network services
- Proactive prospecting, building, winning and account management of new customer base.
- Primary selling of Atlas Communications telecoms, network & ICT solutions to SME marketplace
- To be responsible for identifying new market opportunities.
- To be responsible for the continual targeting of new accounts all to be delivered against agreed targets in an agreed time frame.
- To be responsible for the on-going management of your customer base
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to GCSE level including passes in English and Maths.
- A minimum of two years proven sales experience in the Business to Business ICT, data or telecoms marketplaces
- Proven experience self-prospecting, selling into and subsequent management of a variety of accounts.
- Must be a self-starter.
- The ability to manage and proactively develop new sales opportunities.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets on a consistent basis.
- Excellent prospecting, qualification and selling skills.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Clean UK driving license
- Travelling outside of NI may be occasionally required
- Out of hours working will occasionally be required